*First hour of weekend range time (9am-10am) is reserved for members only. Retail store is open to everyone during these hours.
$15.00/hour FREE for Members
Scottsdale Gun Club
14860 N. Northsight Blvd.
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Between the classes, conferences, training and all the other amenities Scottsdale Gun Club offers, we hope you find time to take advantage of our 32 shooting lanes. We split these lanes into 4 bays of 8 lanes.
We’ve spared no expense for your comfort and safety on our firing range. Our four bays are equipped with a number of state-of-the-art features. Each of the 32 lanes has sound dampening technology to reduce the dB levels, a user-friendly touch screen control panel, a target system that rotates 360º for enhanced practice scenarios, and programmable target movement. Each bay utilizes 45 air filters providing you with cool, clean air all year round. Our shooting lanes are completely rifle capable and can be shot with any firearm that generates less than 8100 foot pounds of muzzle energy! Note: No armor piercing ammunition is allowed.
1. Always treat all firearms as if they are loaded
2. Keep all unholstered and/or uncased firearms pointed at the back stop at all times
3. Keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until ready to fire
4. Be responsible at all times
5. Never use alcohol or drugs before or while shooting
6. No food, drink, gum, or tobacco is permitted inside the range for any reason at any time. Wash your hands each time you leave the range
7. If you observe an unsafe condition, report it to a range officer immediately
8. Be sure all firearms are safe to operate
9. Know and understand the operating mechanism and safety feature of the firearms you intend to use
10.Use only the correct and safe ammunition for your firearms.
11. No steel core, armor piercing, tracer, incendiary, bi-metal jacket, or anything smaller than #4 buckshot may be used on this range.
12. All patrons of the SGC will be held financially responsible for any damage or destruction they cause to SGC property, whether accidental, negligent, willful or otherwise.
13. Eye and ear protection is mandatory before entering the range and must be worn at all times while on the range
14. NEVER handle firearms behind the firing line. All firearms must be cased and uncased on the shooting table only.
15. All firearms that are not holstered must be cased and unloaded when being removed from your lane
16. Keep the action open and firearm unloaded with magazines removed until ready to fire
17. If you have more than one firearm, use only one at a time. When finished properly case the unloaded firearms and it’s ammunition before uncasing the next one.
18. Fire from within the booth only. All others are to be behind the firing line to maintain a safe condition
19. Use only official target properly taped to the backer
20. Upon the command CEASE FIRE: Stop all shooting IMMEDIATLEY and await commands from the range officer.
21. Shooters may only collect their own brass behind the firing line. Collecting other shooters brass or brass forward of the firing line will not be tolerated
22. It is strictly prohibited to draw from the holster, use a sling of any kind, remove the counter, or gate at any time for any reason. Unless: accompanied by an SGC employee for an event or,
23. Members who desire to shoot from the holster with handguns must be holster qualified through SGC instructors and pay a one time fee of $15 or successfully complete the SGC Holster Presentation Class
24. Members who desire to shoot from different positions with long guns must be tactical qualified through SGC instructors and pay a one time fee of $15
Failure to abide by all of these rules while on the range may result in you and/or your party being dismissed from the range, cancellation of membership, and/or expulsion from the SGC
We have designated one of our bays as the “tactical” bay where shooters can practice firearm presentation (drawing the firearm from a holster) as well as utilizing the built-in barricades for practicing different shooting positions. This 25-yard range is perfectly suited for tactical rifle and handgun shooting. This significant capability allows SGC to host a number of different classes that require movement and different firing positions.